This, That, and the Other...

Monday, June 21, 2004

Girls Girls Girls!!!

I have no idea why my whole life has been devoid of girls. I was very innocent in my school times, so much so that I was made to sit beside a naughty girl in one class because the teacher used to get irritated by the girl and he thought I was the most calm boy (sidha-sadha ladka) who would subside the girl's attitude. I used to sit with a friend during all classes save this one class when I would change my seat to sit beside the girl.

From the very moment I came to senses about boys are boys and girls are girls, the girls started moving away from my life and vice versa. I was good friends with my schoolmates until we were classmates. Once I moved to intermediate, all was gone: there were no girls in the class and no contacts. By this time I had even given up thinking abt girls, so much that I started running away from them. There was this girl in my class that used to ask me to wait for her so that we could go home together. I went home with her a couple of times, always embarassed to see people staring at us, or so I thought. (I was too innocent to realise that the people were looking at the girl (who was gorgeous btw)!! I never realised it till I was in college.) I started feeling uneasy and starting running off after the class. I did this almost for a week. The girl used to ask me to wait after the class, but I remember running away like a dog.

The next axe fell when I entered college and mailed my friend telling some private stories. That bastard showed it to the whole gang of girls and I was quite embarassed to talk to any of them. The next axe fell when I sent a *guyish* email to a group which had included my girl-classmates just a day back. I was completely screwed. I've never ever faced my school mates after this. I was the innocent guy in school, but now I was just another jerk!

I thought that being in US would bring a change in my fortune. But nice try! This place makes me desperate because there are so many beautiful women around, but none I could go and talk to because they'r all Americans. I am interested in Indian girls, but there are none at all!!!! If they are good-looking (which are just a handful), they already have a bf. Basically no girl to go out with et al!

Hope there comes a major change in the near future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home