This, That, and the Other...

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Life's been a bitch lately: screwing me in all ways possible. I've been so darn busy with my courses and research work that I have forgotten how my room here looked like. Now my room's all messed up with my new poster lying on the carpet and a bunch of reports and bills lying on it. My jeans and a couple of t-shirts have found some space on the floor (on the carpet of course) and my laptop sleeps whereever it finds space. Had it not been for the carpet, my room would have been worse than the IIT-room.

Lots of things have happened in the past 20 days (other than studying, of course): Narsi had come during a busy week (which I hadn't expected to be soooooo damn busy)and we had gone to Tampa for to meet some civil friends. Had gone to the Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure on a free ticket. Had Ron's B'day party at Olive Garden and later went for bowling. Wasted the last 3 days lying on my bed and watching TV all the time. Saw matchstick men (awesome!), freaky friday (good fun), notting hill (okie-dokie) and missamma (good one for being a gult movie).

Am back to the regular schedule again. Had missed some classes while finishing up assignments and am listening to them online. Will update with some other stuff soon... abt Narsi mostly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home