This, That, and the Other...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Got a BIGGIE scholarship today Dr. Aty had sent me an email last week giving me a hint abt this. He met me in the morning and asked me in his own wierd way (he smiles, rolls his eyes and asks), "why r u here?" I said, "I have a class at 1:30, and so I thought I shud attend the ashe meeting." "Did u get my email?" "Yes" "Did u guess wat I meant?" "Partly" He smiled and departed.

And then I was sitting in the room when the president, Kent Black, comes, gives me a pamphlet and asks, "How are you, Piyush?" I was TOTALLY bewildered. How the f does he know my name . I stuttered,"thank you. errr... I'm good, how abt u?" "Good thankq" By then I knew that I was going to get the scholarship. And well, I got it And from then on people have been coming and congradulating me... feels so good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home