This, That, and the Other...

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

WORKSHOPS

Oh GOD! Do I have to go today? Is it time already? Why the hell are there labs? 3 hrs of each day of my life being wasted! How many lab sessions can I bunk? Torture time already???????????? - These were the questions that went on in my mind, rather neone's mind, before attending any lab or workshop.

I didnt have any workshop in the first semester. I had it in the winterbreak instead, and it was torture! We had 6 hrs of workshop everyday and then nothing to do at all! I was better off than most of the others because I doing a peaceful set of workshops in winter: carpentary, welding, neumatics, and turning. Others did the roddest workshop in winter, and the others did the same set of workshops in summer (urgh!).

I was bad in almost everything. But wasn't too bad, the worst of the worst of the worst of... (the abysmal worst) being blinky. He was with Rachna in the turning workshop. He took the first peice and screwed it up completely (he watched a lot of pondy!). The instructor gave another peice to the pair, and from then on Rachna took over. Blinks used to stand and stare at Rachna working in the workshop. Nothing more laughable than seeing them work!!!

Second sem brought the most horrifying workshop of all: filing. Guptan was the torturous instructor. He wud crib at each and every peice of work. He wanted everything to be perfect. Satyam was the only bugger who was able to satisfy him. I was the worst, and so was pondy-dada (except for blinks, of couse :P). I remember both of us looking at each others peices and thinking who wud Guptan taunt more :)))) We were both filing our peices even after the final test was over, and then Guptan's assistant filed the peices for us.... oh yeah, in the test!!!!!!!!

There were rumours of the workshop being cancelled... the future generations will miss so much of pain, and :Phun ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home