This, That, and the Other...

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Last week was a blast! I hadnt done much work, but got through very well in the meeting with my prof, because I put asked some fundoo doubts and he was definitely impressed!

I dont goto school anymore for working, only for attending classes. Just remain at home and work on my laptop. Got a cable net connection at home. So life's become so PEACEFUL! This word reminds me of the IIT life where I used it so much. I was thinking of my IIT life while lazing on bed last week, and decided that I wud write abt the contrast between my IIT life and the present life in US. I had thought abt this SOOOOOO many times, but was always lazy to write, and yeah, was *busy* :P

But before I start the blog, here r some comments written by some undergrad students in their transportation course papers:

1. I dont know why my brain is not working right now! I know the answer to this problem.

2. I know the answer to the question, but am not getting it. Please have mercy!!!

Is this why profs keep TA's here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home