This, That, and the Other...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Why didn't I come across this song before....

Rain is falling down my cheek
Searching for the sea
Tomorrow, like the rain
I'll be back home again

I watch the bus
As it pulls out of view
Someday like that bus
I will be leavin', too

But you know it breaks my heart to leave you
IITM, my grad school

And now, alone
Cryin in my beer
Cause old friends said goodbye
I guess I'll be leavin', too

But you know it breaks my heart to leave you
Guys, I'll miss you

Yes, I will
Yes, I will
You know I will

Well, so long everybody
I hope that I would see you again
Goodbye everybody
I finally grew up
They finally let me out of school

Hey, goodbye guys
Maybe I'll see, maybe I'll see you around some time, uh?
'Ay, don't make a stranger of yourself, uh?
Remember the baby, uh?
May, I ho, I hope you don't forget me or nothin'
Goodbye

- Alma Matter by Alice Cooper (edited)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home